How To Share Full Reels On Instagram Story
Here in this article we will tell you about How To Share Full Reels On Instagram Story. Instagram reels are one of the coolest features available on Instagram, and it never fails to attract more eyeballs to your profile. While you share your Instagram reels to your story, it will be automatically trimmed to 15 seconds. If you are facing the same issue, this article is for you. In this guide, you can learn how to share full reels on your Instagram story in a few taps.
Let’s get into the steps!
How to share your full reels on your Instagram story on android? Step by step explained
Instagram won’t let you add your entire reels which are above 15 seconds. If you want to add your entire 60 seconds reels, you can simply do that, but the reels will be divided into two parts automatically.
Also Read: How To Save Instagram Story With Music In Gallery (Story Saver App)
Method 1: Add reels after posting
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to the posted reels on your account or you can go to someone else’s account if you want to share their reels on your story.
- Click on the “Rocket symbol” on the bottom right corner of the post.
- Then click on “Add to your story”.
- After sharing, you can add stickers or texts on that reels.
- Tap on the post.
And that’s it. Your reel is ready for your story.
Note: If you share a long reel on your story, users have to click through the reels to watch it completely.
Method 2: Add reels without posting
You can also add your reels only to your story without posting it. Here is how you can do that,
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Click on the plus icon at the top right corner.
- Click on the story option.
- Add your video from your gallery.
- It will be uploaded as a single story, If your video is longer then15 seconds
- Story having more duration will be added to multiple stories as per the duration.
That’s all about how to share full reels on Instagram stories. We hope this article helped you to add your entire reels to your story.
Also Read: How To Create Group Chat On Instagram? A Step by Step Guide
how to share full reels on instagram story 2023 – FAQs
Whether you have a public or private account, you can share your reel to your Story, close friends, or in a direct message. If you opt to do so, your reel will behave like a regular Story — it will not be shared to Reels in Explore, will not appear on your profile, and will disappear after 24 hours.
The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
- Share the clip to the Reels tab only. Your Instagram audience will be able to access it in the Reels tab in your account. …
- Share the clip to your Feed as well. If you choose this option, the Reel will show up in your profile grid along with your other posts.
Reels allows you to record and edit short videos up to 60 seconds in the Instagram Camera. You can add effects and music to your reel or use your own original audio. Tap at the top or swipe right anywhere in Feed. Scroll to Reels at the bottom.
If you don’t have a Reels icon in your bottom menu tab, you can’t post on Instagram Reels, or you can’t even see Instagram Reels in the app, it’s possible that your phone or the Instagram app haven’t been updated in a while.
To create a Reel from the Instagram home screen, tap the “+” on the top right and scroll to the Reels tab at the bottom of the screen.
Because Instagram doesn’t have a feature (at the moment) to show the Reels on the profile grid after posting if you removed it or forgot to add it to your main feed.