Gmail Switch Account Login for New User
Open Gmail as a different user: How to access Gmail using a new account
Here in this article we will tell you about how to gmail login different user new account. Here is a method that can assist you if you have multiple Gmail accounts and are wondering how to log in to one device without losing the others. You can sign in with numerous accounts on a device thanks to Gmail’s support for multiple user accounts. Both the app and the browser support this. You can also switch between the accounts while you’re on the go. Nevertheless, the ability to connect into Gmail using a different user doesn’t alter your default account. No matter how many times you log in, the account you used to set up the device remains the same. Continue reading to learn how to sign into Gmail using a different account while maintaining the status of other Gmail sessions.
How to Login to Gmail with a New Account: A Step-by-Step Guide for Switching Accounts
Do you want to add a new Gmail account to your current one but are unsure how to do it? You may easily switch between numerous Gmail accounts with the assistance of this instruction.
Millions of users worldwide utilise the well-known email provider Gmail. Multiple email accounts may be easily managed thanks to the platform’s many capabilities. Many users are however ignorant of the procedures needed to sign in to Gmail using a fresh account.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you log in to Gmail with a new account:
- Open your existing Gmail account: You must first log into your current Gmail account in order to switch between Gmail accounts. You can just log out and re-log in if you are already logged in.
- Click on your profile picture: Click on your profile image in the top right corner of the screen after signing into your Gmail account.
- Select “Add account”: From the drop-down menu, select “Add account.” This will take you to the Gmail sign-in page.
- Enter your new Gmail email address: On the Gmail sign-in page, enter the email address of the new account you want to add.
- Enter your password: After entering your email address, enter your password for the new account.
- Sign in: Once you have entered your email address and password, click the “Next” button to sign in to your new account.
- Switch between accounts: Simply click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the page and choose the account you want to switch to to swap between your current and new Gmail accounts.
Also Read: How to Set Up a New Gmail Account for Yourself or Others
Gmail login different user
How to login to Gmail with another account on mobile phone
On a mobile device, using an app is the most effective method for logging into Gmail using a different account. Nearly all Android smartphones come with the Gmail app pre-installed, while iPhone users can download it from the App Store.
- To login with a different user on Gmail, fire up the app
- Tap on the circular profile icon in the top right corner and choose ‘Add another account’
- You get the option to add another account from Google, iCloud, Outlook, Yahoo, and other.
- If you are using Android mobile phone user, you’ll have to verify that’s you
- After this, enter your email ID and password
- Hit ‘Next’
You’ll now have many Gmail accounts open to you. To add another Gmail account, follow the same instructions. You can switch using the instructions below if the account’s Gmail app does not open automatically. This above information all about how to gmail login different user new account.
How to switch between Gmail accounts
The processes for switching between Gmail accounts on a laptop and a mobile device are essentially the same:
- Click on the profile icon
- Select the account whose emails you wish to see
I’m done now! The emails associated with that account will be displayed in the Gmail app. The same procedures can be used to move between accounts for Chrome, Drive, YouTube, and other Google services.
How to login to Gmail with another account on desktop
Regarding the desktop, you may use any browser to sign in to Gmail using a different account. You will right away view your Gmail inbox if you were still signed in from a prior session. If not, sign in with your account by opening Gmail or any other Google service.
- To add another account, tap on the profile icon
- Choose ‘Add another account’
- Enter your email ID or phone number, then hit ‘Next’ and add password
- Click on ‘Next’ and voila, you’re logged in
You can use the aforementioned procedures to switch between accounts on a desktop. Additionally, the browser enables you to keep track of several Gmail accounts by opening them simultaneously on distinct tabs.
Also Read: Troubleshooting Guide to Fix ‘Address not found’ error in Gmail
Gmail login different user FAQ
How to change your primary Gmail account
Your initial sign-in account is known as your primary or default Gmail account. Sign out of all accounts from the device if you wish to make a different account your default account. Now sign in using the Gmail account you want to use as your default or main account.
How to switch between Gmail accounts
Once you have successfully entered into your Gmail accounts, select the Gmail account whose emails you want to view by tapping on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen. Inboxes can be combined as well, saving you the trouble of moving between Gmail accounts. To do this, hit the hamburger menu and choose “All inboxes.”
Finally, switching between Gmail accounts is simple and easy. You may quickly log in to Gmail with a fresh account by following the instructions above. Gmail makes it simple to transition between business and personal accounts or manage several personal accounts. This was all about how to gmail login different user new account hope you like it,
This article has offered a thorough tutorial on creating a new Gmail account and logging in. This article will make it simple for you to switch between several Gmail accounts whether you’re a novice or seasoned user. Therefore, the next time you need to add a new account, just follow these simple instructions, and you’ll be ready to go in no time!